North American Services Group (NASG) is one of the largest and fastest growing privately held industrial cleaning companies in North America. We are searching for experienced supervisors, operators, and laborers for industrial cleaning, water-blasting, vacuum truck services, abrasive blasting, hydro-excavation and plant maintenance for our expansion.
NASG is headquartered in Upstate New York with offices located throughout the United States. Started in 1994 NASG has more than doubled in size in the last four years.
If you are looking for challenging career with growth opportunities with a company that empowers its employees and rewards people who are safe, honest and team players NASG has a great opportunity for you.
Working supervisors will manage equipment and crews to ensure safety, customer satisfaction and profitability. Services will include but may not be limited to hydro-blasting, vacuum truck / air-moving, abrasive blasting, hydro-excavation and other plant maintenance services.
Days, Nights, Weekends, Holidays and travel may be required.
JOB OPENINGS IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS:
- Equipment Operators
The qualified FIELD SUPERVISOR candidate possesses:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum two year's experience supervising field crews in industrial cleaning services, Construction, trades, or related services
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in Industrial Cleaning
services (hydro-blasting, vacuum truck, cleaning, catalyst handling, etc)
- No more than three moving violations within the last three years
- Able to pass a background check and drug test
- CDL A or B helpful
We offer our employees:
- Top salary and bonus opportunities
- Excellent health benefit package
- 401k Plan with match opportunities
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days
- Relocation package available for suitable candidates
- And much more!
Please contact Human Resources via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 518-885-5041.